What you need to get this job:
· Experience with ReactJS and optionally Redux (2 years+)
· Experience with frontend development tools like Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp
· Professional experience in developing web frontends with HTML and CSS (SASS)
· Experience in significant cross-functional engineering efforts across multiple teams
· Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
· Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces
Nice to have
What will you be doing?
What technologies do we work with?
What you get in return:
· Working with an ambitious, open-minded and motivated team
· Personal development and professional growth
· Paid vacation
· Extra days off on civil Ukrainian holidays
· Office near the Palats Ukrainy metro
· QA-approved tea, coffee, cream, and cookies :)
· Fruit days in the office
· Stable environment and career development opportunity
· English Classes
· Friendly staff and corporate events
· In-house entertainment: Alias, Ping Pong
Duration: Long term (more than 6 months)
Start from: ASAP
We`re looking for a Senior/Tech Lead GO Software Engineer to join our client`s team on subcontract basis. About the projects: Assortment dashboard enables data-driven assortment decisions. The tool...