About the project
Client is a digital agency with the wildest ideas and 10+ years experience in media, design, development and advertising, their redefine human behavior by building eye opening new apps and webs..
We believe in Lean/Agile principles. We believe in the fact that happiness of our team is essential for a successful product.
We are seeking a React Developer who will join our newly opened location as a key team member. We are looking for someone who has a good level of English verbal and written skills. We are looking for someone with several years of commercial experience working. We need someone who has a good deal of React experience and are initially looking for someone who can lead the project.
The ideal candidate will be able to mentor other members of the team and provide guidance to them over Slack or Jira. As someone leading our front-end efforts you will be adept at building solutions and not just using plugins.
● 3+ years of software development experience
● Сommercial experience with React/redux/redux-thunk/GraphQL html/css
● Experience working on complex systems eg/trading or similar
● Advocate of unit testing and engineering best practices
● Excellent communication skills and highly collaborative
● Write re-usable, clean, structured code
● Experience with GraphQL (desirable)
● Proven track record of successfully shipped products
● Demonstrated leadership qualities. Ability to take ownership and responsibility for a product
● Ability to understand business challenges and bridge the gap between business and technology
● Good command of English and excellent communication skills
Would be an advantage:
● Experience with Agile development
● Experience with Jira, Bitbucket, Slack
● Experience and being able to work with a software system, that is big and complex.
Not 1 page/site, but a software platform for multiple e-commerce sites.
● Being able to work with complex frontend functionality like: Data tree lists – recursive levels (unlimited levels), finding standard components and work more with them. Search, drag and drop, bulk delete, Implement design and functionality
● Data lists - normal data row lists, with ex. 100.000 data with paging, filtering, search, bulk edit.
● Advanced data add and edit functionality – panels
● Working with data from a backend API like GraphQL with Apollo. Experience with a data API. ● Lead the team of junior/middle developers and grow team maturity in the future
What’s in it for you?
● Competitive salary
● Annual paid vacation (20 working days) and official state holidays
● Friendly and open working culture
● Working for the successful European company with amazing client portfolio including Microsoft, Sony, Carlsberg, Maersk, LEGO and Greenpeace
● Continuous English improvement through direct communication with your English-speaking colleagues and clients
● Comfortable class A office facilities
What we offer:
Start from: ASAP
The project is mobile application development. Technology stack: node.js, react native. Required : Strong experience with using React.js/React Native Node.js expertise Ability to valuate the projec...
Duration: Middle term (more than 3 months)
Start from: ASAP
Duration: Long term (more than 6 months)
Start from: ASAP
We are looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Software Engineer to join our Client’s project on a freelance basis Requirements: 3+ years experience working with Software Engineering area Experien...