We are looking for a Middle or Senior DB Administrator with Qlik Sense to join our client’s team on freelance basis.
Our Client has a mature, very successful on-premise QlikView implementation (last year: 600+ unique users), which we are currently converting to QlikSense and moving to AWS. We are seeking a Database Engineer who can help us ensure the long-term scalability and sustainability of our system, data, and application architecture. This role suppose development/management of data marts and ad-hoc temporary data stores, as well as support QlikSense report outputs.
- Participate in overall infrastructure design, strategy and on-going maintenance of the Qlik suite of products
- Monitoring the server performance and storage needs
- Back-ups and disaster recovery
- Ensuring the integrity, performance and high availability of the databases, by calculating best values for database parameters, and ensuring optimal data storage and retrieval
- Work closely with end users at all levels, to design views, build data extracts and QVDs for reports, and provide advice for complex visualizations with the minimum computing power
- Providing end-to-end troubleshooting, technical support, problem resolution
- Maintaining proper documentation
- Enforcing organization and department standards
Successful candidate should have:
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience in database administration
- Experience in data modeling, SQL and Oracle data
- Experience in Qlik Server Administration
- Upper-intermediate level of English
What we offer:
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Project duration is 6+months
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!