We`re looking for a Senior/Tech Lead GO Software Engineer to join our client`s team on subcontract basis.
About the projects:
Assortment dashboard enables data-driven assortment decisions. The tool allows to analyze product associations from loyalty card data and using results of analysis generate dendrograms. This info gives possibility to simulate assortment scenarios, review gross and net financial impact (across units, revenue, profit), determine brands to rationalize and identify power SKUs. Solution gives possibility to end-user to make changes to set of products from assortment by adding/removing products and overriding their metrics. It leads to recalculation of financial impact produced by this set and can be properly aggregated and represented.
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Apache Thrift (internal service communication)
- dep (Golang package manager)
- Experience in developing 5+ years
- Experience in Golang 2+ years
- Experience in developing software in an Agile environment
- Interest in the latest programming trends
- High spoken level of English is a must.
Other details: Ukrainian passport
+ readiness to work on the Client’s laptop.
What we offer:
- Full-time workload
- Remote work
- Long-term project at least 6 months or longer
- Competitive salary based on your skills