We are looking for Senior Scala Developer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
For over 30 years, our Client has been focused on predicting, detecting, and visualizing disruptive weather. Not just the severe weather that makes headlines a few weeks each year, but the subtle weather stories and touch the world every day. Client’s Company is the world's leading provider of weather-driven business solutions; our innovative products, services and software satisfy the professional weather needs of the most demanding media, aviation, energy trading, insurance, and utility customers in the world.
Successful candidates should have:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering,
- Required skills should definitely include Scala and experience with Clouds.
- Responsibilities will deal with migration of services from AWS to IBM Cloud.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Full-time workload
- Remote work
- Long-term project at least 6 months or longer
- Competitive salary based on your skills
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!