We are looking for a Senior/Tech Lead GO Software Engineer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
About the project:
Assortment dashboard enables data-driven assortment decisions. The tool allows to analyze product associations from loyalty card data and using results of analysis generate dendrograms. This info gives possibility to simulate assortment scenarios, review gross and net financial impact (across units, revenue, profit), determine brands to rationalize and identify power SKUs. Solution gives possibility to end-user to make changes to set of products from assortment by adding/removing products and overriding their metrics. It leads to recalculation of financial impact produced by this set and can be properly aggregated and represented.
Successful candidates should have:
- At least 6-7 years of overall experience in development
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience with Golang
- Hands-on experience with ReactJS, PostgreSQL/MySQL, GitLab, Docker, Apache Thrift (internal service communication), dep (Golang package manager), Nginx
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of spoken English
- Ukrainian passport and readiness to work on the Client’s laptop
What we offer:
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Long-term assignment to the project (6+ months)
- Competitive reward based on your skills and experience
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!