We are looking for a Middle or Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our client’s team on freelance basis.
Our Client is a government-owned company operating under the Ministry of Health and working as a key enabler of E-Health innovation in Saudi Arabia. Their objectives are to contribute to transforming the Saudi health ecosystem and elevating the services of the Health Sector by launching sustainable products and activating partnerships between the public and private sectors.
Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in QA.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Python background, experience with Web testing tools and frameworks will be a plus
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Only Ukrainе!
What we offer:
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Project duration is about 2,5 months (by the end of June)
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!