We are looking for a Middle or Senior .NET developer to join our client’s team on freelance basis.
Customer is looking for the following candidates:
- Pure JS guru who can work on complicated JS tasks
- Full stack developers who can implement new features and fix issues on all layers (UI, Backend, DB)
- Make UI more responsive
- Implement new features (e.g. Inventory management)
- Make some areas of UI mobile friendly
Technologies with comments:
- .Net Framework 4.5
- ASP.Net WebForms 4
Part of the ASP.NET web application framework in which code that runs on the server dynamically generates Web page output to the browser or client device.
Data access technology from the Microsoft .NET Framework
Used for integration with 3rd party services
Majority of unit tests are written using MSTest
Business logic is partially implemented on database side using Stored Procedures. 20% SPs are complex, 80% - quite simple. There are dedicated DB guys who can help with complex SPs, however ability to resolve basic tasks on DB level is expected from full stack engineer
Minimum supported browser: IE9
Major UI frameworks. Pure JS is used a lot in the project. Minimum supported browser: IE9.
One of the major tasks for UI dev – to make UI more responsive (including moving logic from backend to frontend)
- TFS is used as VCS, issue tracking, code review, CI/CD tools.
Nightly builds are deployed to integration environment. There are following environments: QA, UAT, Disaster Recovery
What we offer:
- Full-time or part-time workload on remote basis
- Working hours from 15.00 to 00.00, as a client from America
- (6 months will work in such a schedule and then will be arranged on a normal schedule)
- Project duration duration is about 1 year
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!