We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our client’s team on a freelance basis.
About the project:
Healthcare platform which develops and delivers service & support programs to help clinicians and patients better manage complex diseases and therapies. These programs improve patient/family and clinician communication, decision-making and optimal use of therapies, as a result, improve real-world health outcomes.
Successful candidates should have:
- Extensive experience with Salesforce custom development (SOQL, APEX, VisualForce, triggers and batch classes).
- Experience using Salesforce.com administration and creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Custom Fields, Apps, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Governor limits. Experience in optimization existing code in accordance with governor limits.
- Proven experience of making improvements to an existing Salesforce codebase.
- Expert debugging and analysis skills.
- High energy drive to proactively develop an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the solution domain and drive the implementation of the most current and relevant solutions.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related technical field.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Developer.
- Demonstrated understanding of agile software development principles.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and an ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with various groups to deliver an optimal solution.
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Competitive reward based on your experience