We are looking for a Senior Developer with PWA expertise to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
Briefly about the project:
Our USA based client is moving toward a PWA solution. Before commencing with the larger-scale project, they first want smaller proof-of-concept developed interfaces with their APIs.
Successful applicant should have following experience:
- Bootstrap+Vue (https://bootstrap-vue.js.org/ )
- Interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Creative design (to make recommendations on the look and feel for the PWA, using Bootstrap+Vue)
The following are requirements for the proof-of-concept:
- Log in page with persistence even after the "installed" PWA is closed (Return to page last on, even if PWA is closed on the device; Login success/failure based acceptance of credentials to eSPACE and WorshipPlanning APIs)
- Plays (on demand) a media file (MP3) stored in Amazon S3 in an authenticated-read folder (Pause, play, next, previous, volume, scrub; Will play music even while screen goes to sleep (in both Android and iOS)
- Takes a picture and uploads to the WorshipPlanning.com APIs (apidocs.worshipplanning.com for reference)
- Accepts Push Notifications on Android (and support iOS devices when they permit it)
- Custom homescreen icon
- Custom splash screen when launched from homescreen
Additional requirements for candidates:
- Ability to work a couple hours (each work day) that overlap with normal business hours in the American eastern time zone
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Duration of initial involvement is about 2-3 weeks
- Possible extension of contract after first phase release
- Project starts ASAP after approval (we are ready to process)
- Competitive reward based on your skills and experience
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!