We are looking for a Middle+/Senior Java or C/C++ Developer with WSO2 expertise to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
Briefly about the project:
The project is about the Implementation of the authentication protocol for different IoT devices in the network by following blockchain philosophy which allows to define whether newly appeared in the network device or sensor can be authenticated and authorized. This protocol is written on C/C++ language, thereby alowing the protocol to be platform independent and applicable for authenticating wide range IoT devices (as Raspberry Pi 3B+, different routers) by different communication channels (cellular 4G, WiFi 2.4 & 5 GHz, Bluetooth LE 4-5, Waitless-N, P, ZigBee, Thread (6LoWPAN), Sigfox, LoRa, NB-IoT, Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485).
Your responsibilities will be:
- hands-on configure, integrate, implement and document an API-management solution
- research and answer technical questions about the capabilities and features of WSO2
- lead team members and developers towards successful system implementation
Successful candidate should have:
- Industry experience in API Management system WSO2
- Experience in Java or C/C++, as well as Bash
- Knowledge of Web services, APIM services, XML, JSON, RPC, MQ, OAuth
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English
Will be an advantage:
- Integration architecture background
- >2 years in delivering distributed application or integration solutions with such platforms as WSO2, Apigee, Kong, Software AG, Oracle SOA, MueleSoft, TIBCO, Dell Boomi
- >2 years experience with virtualization technology, cloud technology
- API Management concepts: gateway, billing, load balancing; integration design patterns
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Start on the project ASAP after approval
- Middle-term Involvement duration (about 2 months)
- An opportunity to build experience in enterprise grade IoT
- Competitive reward based on your skills and experience
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!