We are looking for a Middle or Senior Blockchain developer with at least 3 years of solid development experience developing on the Ethereum, Bitcoin core and Smart contracts platform.
You will be working in close collaboration with a Techie CTO, the Chief Trading Strategist, and an innovation mindset management!
Successful candidate should have:
- Exceptional programming skills in Java
- Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices.
- AWS deployment: EC2
- Understand business logic of application and do Smart Contracts development on Solidity
- Develop UI/UX for blockchain solutions
- Consolidate codebase and enforce testing standards
- Develop modular smart contract wallet
- Webservices (Restful/SOAP), AWS API Gateway, Redis, Solidity,
- Experience working with functional / lambda programming languages – Smart Contract Languages (Solidity, Chain Code), Haskell, or Scala FP
- Working knowledge of Linux command line with shell scripting
- NoSQL databases
- DevOps (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Nexus)
- Interacting with API’s using multithreaded technologies (GRPC, RXJava)
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Web Services technologies experience i.e. REST.
- GitHub or similar
- MySQL, Oracle, PostgresSQL Databases
- Tools eg. Microsoft Visual Studio, Xcode, NetBeans, Perforce etc.
- AngularJS, Web3 JS, Node JS, ASP .NET, Web API, Typescript
- English is Upper-Intermediate level
- Solid understanding of Relayers, Cryptocurrency exchanges and liquidity protocols (Hydro, Ox etc), Order Matching algorithms, Gas prices,
- Develop ERC20 token/Smart Contracts base on Ethereum network
- Creating Ethereum smart contracts and deploying them to different test networks such as Rinkeby, Ropsten.
- Good understanding of Sentiment analysis, Artificial Intelligence (trading bot), Business Intelligence dashboards, Machine Learning.
- Implementation and deployment of private networks on Ethereum.
- Competent at identifying & solving business problems and analysing patterns & insights within structured and unstructured data.
- Regular code audits, code improvements, quality built in the coding.
- Good spoken and written English
- Good understanding of ICOs, STOs, Token economics
Nice to have:
- Block chain node core development
- Spring, Spring Boot
What we offer:
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Project duration is about 6+ month
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!