We are looking for Senior Windows System Administrator to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
PowerShell development for interactions with:
- DHCP scopes, DHCPleases and reservations
- Provisioning, Decommissioning, Patching of servers
- Active Directory objects (Users, Groups and Computers)
- DNS records, flush DNS Server cache
- Create, configure and archive GPOs, apply /unlink GPOs in Active Directory
- Generic operational modification on virtual hardware and the underlying Operating systems
- Manage shared folders and permissions on file servers
- Manage Server collections with SCCM
Successful candidates should have:
- Experience with Windows systems administration
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot systems and basic network problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot centralized syslog systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Upper-intermediate English level
What we offer:
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Duration - long-term ( 6 months+)
Contact me to get more details at Skype: live:os_900