We are looking for a Middle Front-end Developer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis. Responsibilities will include writing code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the PM’s and designer and bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on how the application looks as well as how it works.
Briefly about the Client:
The Client is a global creative production company. From creative campaigns and content to bespoke development and design, the company works above the line and below the fold at the intersection of creativity and technology. They operate across teams, time zones and technologies with an incredible in-house team of 900+. Their work is recognized by advertising and craft awards around the world, producing 128 Cannes Lions and over 225 FWAs to date.
Project’s tech stack:
This role will be focused on the Front End development part of the application.
You will be working on:
- developing new challenging features
- reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers
- collaborate with other team members and Project Managers
- ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Successful candidates should have:
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJS
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with build tools, code coverage and testing frameworks – Webpack, Jest etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- At least Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Knowledge of ExpressJS
What we offer:
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Short-term assignment to project (about 2+ months)
- Monthly rate card based on your skills and experience
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!