We are looking for Senior DWH/ETL developer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
About the project:
Our client is hiring a business intelligence developer to advance his new business intelligence solution. You will work alongside analysts and controllers from the business and report directly to the head of projects. To succeed in this role, you should have exceptional analytical thinking skills and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. A background from bank and finance will be considered a plus.
Your key tasks will be to design, build and maintain ERV’s data and DWH infrastructure. Oversees all aspects of ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) processes, development and maintenance. Primary developer for ETL and data integration processes, including acquisition, staging, transformations and cleansing. All this done in close corporation with Line of Business, so it is expected that you can guide and advice around best-practice.
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated experience with ETL processes, SSIS packages, data modeling, data warehousing, SSAS data models and cubes, and relational database design required, preferably within a healthcare setting.
- Data warehousing, data modeling, ETL and variants there-of, Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS – 2014+) required.
- Developing parameterized/hierarchical reports in SSRS using SSAS as a data source.
- Familiar with source control systems such as TFS
- English language upper-intermediate or above (both spoken and written)
What we offer:
- Full-time/Part-time workload on remote basis
- Duration - long-term
- Start of work - ASAP after approval
Contact me to get more details at Skype: live:os_900