We are looking for a Senior iOS (Objective-C) Developer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
About the role:
Your main focus will be on maintenance/minor feature work on Client’s IOS application. You will be a member of Client’s Mobile scrum team.
Successful candidate should have:
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development
- Experience and willingness to work with Objective-C
- Considerable experience with Xcode
- Expert debugging skills with LLDB
- Familiarity with making API calls, and JSON parsing
- Familiarity with webviews and JWT token authentication
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
Will be a great advantage:
- Experience with CoreData
- Debugging skills in iOS in the past, digging through code to find why it doesn’t work and fix it properly
- Availability of MacBook Pro, probably some mobile devices (if anything else will be necessary, we will provide)
What we offer:
- Full-time workload on remote basis
- Long-term engagement (6 months, with possible prolongation)
- Start in 1-2 weeks after successful passing of few interviews
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!