We are looking for Senior Linux System Administrator (part-time) to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
• Provision and deploy standard operating system on physical and virtual platform.
• Build and maintain software modules for use and reuse in cloud systems automation.
• Automate repeatable system administration tasks to reduce deployment times and improve system reliability.
• Responsible for all Linux Servers by performing duties involving: performance, organization, upgrades, security and decommissions.
• Centralized log system support based on Splunk.
• Provide top tier technical assistance to support staff.
• Experience with Unix/Linux systems (Redhat/CentOS Linux) in a large-scale operations, distributed Linux production set-up
• Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code, and how to achieve it using Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes (Bonus: AWX).
• Advance knowledge of internet services (email – postfix, proxies – HAProxy, …)
• Significant understanding and working experience with OpenStack.
• Clued-up on enterprise level virtualisation (VMware, KVM).
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot systems and basic network problems.
• Ability to troubleshoot centralized syslog systems.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Great communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
Upper-intermediate English level is a must.
What we offer:
Part-time workload on remote basis
Duration - long-term ( 6 months+)
Contact me to get more details at Skype: live:os_900 or email@example.com