We are looking for a Sr. Azure Devops & SysOps Cloud Engineer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
The Azure SysOps Engineer will support and own the entire Azure environment of the company which includes the Dev, QA, UAT and Production environments. They will collaborate with the software architect and Vice President of Engineering in designing the appropriate cloud native architecture for current and future software projects. The Azure SysOps Engineer will also guide and support the software engineering team within the Azure Devops Pipeline.
Successful candidate will have good social skills, are passionate about working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects, possess a strong engineering or technical background in the .NET Framework and know how to create and deliver high-impact, Azure solutions. The candidate should be a self-starter who will continually sharpen and deepen their hands-on technical skills.
· Architect, Monitor and Support the Software Engineering Team’s Azure Environments (Dev, QA, UAT & PROD) including the necessary SLA’s are being met.
· Coordinate with the Software Engineering Team in designing cloud native solutions, supporting multi-region application architectures.
· Assist and support the Software Engineering Team in the Azure Devops Pipeline to ensure solutions are properly deployed to Production.
· Building out DR recovery solutions and architectures
· Creating and monitoring alerts and logs to ensure systems are operating normally.
· Azure Certification preferred or related years of experience working in Azure environment.
· Track record of supporting Production environments.
· Track record of working in Microsoft environments, specifically around .NET Applications and .NET Framework
· Understanding of cloud and other computing technologies, including business drivers and emerging trends across Microsoft technologies.
· Self-starter who likes tackling new challenges and working independently.
· Ability to build relationships with senior technical and business leaders.
· Should understand web technologies such as Angular or React and how to run them in Azure
- Part-time workload on remote basis
- Start of the project ASAP after approval
- 7+ months of involvement to the project
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!