We are looking for aUX/UI Designer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis
You will be a part of a product team, working on a web application which allows medical clinics and hospitals in This allows doctors. Hospitals, and pharmacies across Denmark to access an individual’s health records to ensure the best possible patient care.
Within the project, you will create intuitive, user-friendly solutions, using human-centered design methodologies. You will work closely with subject matter experts, business analysts and other units of the company to design solutions which can efficiently address user needs and expectations.
● Working closely and being a part of the product team: analyze project requirements, understand business goals, user’s behavior, needs and problems, run user testing activities, discover technical limitations and conduct brainstorming sessions together with technical experts.
● Properly estimate your tasks and take the commitments.
● Produce necessary design artifacts (screen maps, user flows, wireframes, final visual design, annotations etc.) that effectively communicate the product purpose, meet business goals and user needs.
● Control the implementation. Be proactive. Not just pass the designs down to the developers, but make sure that the end users will see the best possible result.
● Present results to stakeholders and a team, effectively communicate design solutions with argumentation.
● Collaborate proactively with subject matter experts, stakeholders, business analysts, developers and other team members to create consistent, engaging user experiences and validate the initial hypotheses.
● Be open to constructive critique from the team.
● 2+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer or similar role.
● Experience of designing web solutions with complex user scenarios, several user roles, a large amount of data. And a portfolio showcasing it.
● Ability to create user interfaces from idea to the final visual UI using design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract, Invision.
● Ability to follow existing design guidelines.
● Experience in supporting design systems and contributing to UI component libraries.
● Experience in running usability tests as a plus.
● Good communication skills and team-working skills. To correctly define problems, co-design solutions, help people understand nuances of your proposals, and to lead the product to success together with a team.
● Effective spoken and written English - you should be able to elicit project details, clearly articulate your design decisions, participate in collaborative sessions and negotiations.
● Experience in creating dynamic prototypes as a plus.
Part -time on remote basis
Duration of engagement 2 months+, with possible prolongation
Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
Contact me to get more details at Skype: live:os_900 or email@example.com
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!