We are looking for a Senior AQA Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Test and verify complex web applications and middleware systems by following best practices, using manual and automated tests, and creating and maintaining test plans, test cases, test notes, and appropriate documentation
Participate in the analysis of the product requirements and evaluate information required for testing by meeting and discussing requirements with developers, product owners, and other stakeholders and collecting relevant information from other sources
Participate in the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating the time required for testing, analyzing dependencies between different product elements, and improving visibility for other team members and teams
Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications by analyzing run-time functional and performance metrics, tracking, testing, and reporting on bugs and bug fixes
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- 3+ years of experience testing commercial web-based software products
- 3+ years of experience designing test cases and end-to-end integration testing
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing
- Experience with automated testing with Selenium Web Driver
- Excellent understanding of software development QA processes – planning, cases, bug tracking;
- Very good written and spoken English used day-to-day in a professional environment.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Understanding of Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Page.
- Full-time workload on a remote basis.
- Start of the project ASAP after approval.
- Initially 3+ months contract with possibility for renewal.
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience.