We are looking for a Middle AWS DevOps Engineer to join our client’s team on a full-time basis.
About the project
Our client is the global leader in emergency collaboration technologies, the largest rich-data provider globally, delivering over 155M data points per year. Their rich data platforms enable first responders and Emergency Call Centers to connect with the caller via highly secure communication omni-channel with no app required. The client provides a unified cloud native solution that enables ECCs, first responders, citizens and the state to share live actionable data that can lead to more efficient, transparent operations and ultimately save lives.
● Support for the existing platform and assistance in the development of a new one.
● Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in the AWS technology marketplace.
● Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends.
● Collaborating with the application developers to understand and set up tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery processes.
● Hands-on Experience with Linux environments and automation scripting (bash, python).
● Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on AWS; using services like RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, CloudFront, Cloud Watch, Route53, SES, etc.
● Hands-on experience with RDS (MySQL) and DynamoDB.
● Hands-on Experience with Jenkins in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises.
● Familiar with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like Terraform.
● Deep understanding of web application architecture.
● Experience maintaining Kubernetes clusters (both on-premises and EKS).
● English upper-intermediate and higher.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with databases
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
What’s in it for you?
● Close cooperation with the client;
● A constant flow of new projects;
● Dynamic and challenging tasks;
● Ability to influence project technologies;
● Projects from scratch;
● Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
● European management style;
● Continuous self-improvement.
● Full-time workload on a remote basis
● Start of the project - ASAP
● Long-term duration
Contact me to get more details at:
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!