We are looking for a Senior Node.js Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Briefly about the client:
Our department is helping our customers reinvent how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
Our team is ambitious innovators and professionals with great backgrounds and a deep understanding of trends and business.
Our customer is a world leader company, which creates innovative solutions for the retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare markets. These “first of a kind” solutions are helping businesses enhance the efficiency of their operations & better serve their customers.
Being a part of this team means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Brief project description:
We’re looking to replace an internally developed Authorization and Authentication Service (AAS) with an available open-source offering, specifically Keycloak, as he prepares to expand the "Functionality" offering for a wider rollout in the future.
"Functionality" is a client's next-generation Warehouse solution that increases the productivity of warehouse picking tasks.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Researching and development of the best approach to solving systems, applications, or process design problems (innovation vs. re-use), including the best fit solution to customer requirements
- Participation in discovery phases and workshops covering all technical aspects of the deal
- Prototypes and proof-of-concept creation with their further delivery and presentation to the stakeholders
- Estimation and scope decomposition
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
- Participation in the implementation phase defining and creating the core of that or another system, transferring the knowledge to the development team
Together we will:
- Create a new security solution that is going to change the industry
- Help out customers to digitize essential businesses
- Determine and develop an approach to solutions.
- Work with a flexible schedule
Successful candidates should have:
- Hands-on experience working with NodeJS, Express framework
- Ability to build highly reusable, optimized (to focus on the site’s performance, responsiveness, and speed), portable and scalable model data structures and codes with security and data protection.
- Familiarity with Keycloak (or analogs)
- A concept of GCP clouds
- Having a proficient understanding of software tools such as Git, GitHub, SVN, Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, Kubernetes, and Jenkins (CI/CD), Terraform
- Ability to fix vulnerabilities issues
- Work on a remote basis
- Full-time workload (40 hours per week)
- Interesting short-term project (2 months)
- Project starts ASAP after approval
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!