We are looking for Middle/Senior Blockchain & React Developers to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Briefly about the client:
We are a company based on blockchain & web products.
We are more than just a commerce site. It's a place where artists, musicians, animators, gamers and creators of all kinds can showcase and sell their work, gain exposure, and build a devoted following on blockchain. For crypto enthusiasts and digital asset collectors, it is a perfect forum to discover creativity, build community, and acquire unique work on one amazing platform.
We are looking for people who can help improve all of our web applications.
We are seeking autonomous, self-motivated individuals that are experimental, open to learning new techs.
Successful candidates should have:
- Good working proficiency & experience with React (Hooks, Redux)
- Experience with projects based on React & Redux
- Knowledge of Blockchain and integrating with frontend via web3.js
- Experience in DAPPs especially NFT and DeFi applications
- Solid understanding of React Strap
- Material UI (a style library) understanding
- Good UI/UX implementation understanding
- Working with REST APIs (axios get post put etc.)
- GitHub using and good coding practices
- Availability on weekdays from 7pm - 8pm (Kyiv time-zone)
- At least Upper-intermediate English communication skills
- Work on a remote basis
- Full-time workload (40 hours per week)
- Interesting short-term project (2 months + extension)
- Project starts ASAP after approval
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!