We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
A large-scale AI/ML project, EU-based, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, with a number of sub-projects, each one demanding several core developers, ML Data engineers and QA specialists. All teams are international, based mostly in European time zones from Britain to Eastern Europe. There is a common Architect and management for all teams.
The client has more than 130,000 employees around the world united by a common aim — to address the critical needs of families, communities, and healthcare providers across the globe. The company is engaged in fighting the pandemic through the development of a possible preventive vaccine so the developers can be a part of the team with the big goal.
The client is one of the leading American transnational corporations developing medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods.
- 4-5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience with Kubernetes is a must
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with CICD. Docker, Jenkins
- Experience with Python
- English - Upper-Intermediate+
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubeflow will be a huge plus
- Data/ML or B.I. project experience is a plus
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 6+ month
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!
Contact me to get more details at firstname.lastname@example.org