We are looking for a Lead/Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
A large-scale AI/ML project, EU-based, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, with several sub-projects, each one demanding several core developers, ML Data engineers and QA specialists. All teams are international, based mostly in European time zones from Britain to Eastern Europe. There is a common Architect and management for all teams.
The client has more than 130,000 employees around the world united by a common aim — to address the critical needs of families, communities, and healthcare providers across the globe. The company is engaged in fighting the pandemic through the development of a possible preventive vaccine so the developers can be a part of the team with the big goal.
The client is one of the leading American transnational corporations that develop medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods.
- 3+ years experience with Python
- Decent and recent experience with Cloud (preferably AWS), at least 8 months
- 2+ years experience with Docker, but 1 long project will do too
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Data/ML or B.I. project experience
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 6+ month
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!
Contact me to get more details at firstname.lastname@example.org