We are looking for JuniorRobotic Process Automation Engineers to join our client's team for a subcontract project
● being part of the software engineering team, you’ll be responsible for the implementation and integration of automation solutions based on design specifications with appropriate logging and debugging as pertinent
● researching and developing appropriate RPA functionality according to pre-defined solution design & business requirements
● working successfully on short and medium-duration projects while operating with rapidly evolving requirements in an agile fashion
● constantly enhancing your job knowledge by attending educational workshops & training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; developing and/or maintaining proficiency in the latest
Requirements (Hard skills requirements):
● production experience with UIPath platform, UIPath development training - certification of completion.
● software engineering skills: understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries; ability to perform operations on datasets;