We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
About the role:
As system developer your most important mission is to ensure that technology strategy aligns with the overall commercial strategies and the customer needs. Together with the team, you will continue to deliver robust and innovative software solutions to our clients.
Together with tech lead, you will have responsibility for:
- Develop our back-end with new and improved features based on specs managed by tech-lead
- Be part of ensuring good architecture and technology decisions
- Be part of handling our tech-related suppliers and partners
- Be part of Ensuring that we invests in the right and relevant technologies for short and long term perspective
Who are you:
To be our new senior developer, you will need to be a good team player with leadership abilities. We value cooperation, fun, openness, inclusiveness and hard work to reach ambitious targets. Our ideal candidate has a broad experience within software development [back-end] and architecture/design experience is a plus.
We will look for the following when evaluating your application:
- Ability to lead and grow tech teams across locations, ideally from organizations where technology is business critical
- Experience with B2B SaaS technologies, products and operations with a solid understanding of cloud-based services and highly scalable infrastructure
- Java/Spring is most important tech for this position
- Ability to handle clear priorities
- English level - Upper-Intermediate+
- Full-time workload on a remote basis
- Project starts ASAP from October 15th
- Duration - 3 months + extension
Contact me to get more details at:
- Skype: pashtalina.anna
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: @anna_pashtalina
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!