We are looking for a Machine Learning Solutions Architect to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
A large-scale AI/ML project, EU-based, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, with a number of sub-projects, each one demanding several core developers, ML Data engineers, and QA specialists. All teams are international, based mostly in European time zones from Britain to Eastern Europe. There is a common Architect and management for all teams.
The client has more than 130,000 employees around the world united by a common aim — to address the critical needs of families, communities, and healthcare providers across the globe. The company is engaged in fighting the pandemic through the development of a possible preventive vaccine so the developers can be a part of the team with the big goal.
The client is one of the leading American transnational corporations developing medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods.
- 10+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of experience as a Solutions Architect in ML
- Strong experience and understanding of Python
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or SageMaker and must have deployed clusters in AWS and provisioned them
- Good experience with backend and frontend technologies like NodeJs, React, etc.
- Good Experience with CI/CD and Docker as well
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate
Nice to have:
- Online presence – links (Github, websites, personal projects, papers, IEEE papers etc)
- R &/or Go
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 6+ month
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!
Contact me to get more details at email@example.com