We are looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test / Senior QA Automation to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
Briefly about the client:
We’re a global consumer tech company and an industry leader in cybersecurity. Millions of people around the world use our internet privacy and security products every day—we’re profitable and growing. Come and work with incredible people. Our teams are diverse, brilliant, friendly, and always eager to share ideas. As a company that thrives on a culture of feedback and collaboration, you’ll learn from work-class talent across 30+ nationalities. We take pride in individual excellence; we give you the room and resources to grow so you can excel.
Brief role description:
For this role, we are looking for a “Quality Champion” to be part of a great team of engineers who build the next future products for millions of users around the world. You will be responsible for the quality of our releases in a dynamic, fast environment.
You will have the chance to influence the products we build and make them the best in class. With your help, we will be able to stay at the top of our game. You come with vast experience as a software developer engineer in tests, working in a fast-paced environment, closely working with developers to evaluate their tests, suggesting improvements, and being able to implement automation tests in different levels and or create tools for testing.
Successful candidates should have:
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- About 8 years of experience as a Software Developer Engineer in Test / Quality Engineer
- Strong coding skills with one or more programming languages (you should be able to automate or create tools for testing)
- Be able to read and revise source code (Code Review)
- Experience with at least one high-level automated testing framework such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and experience with any CI tool. Able to review, fix and improve the team CI pipeline.
- Experience working with API mocking tools
- Experience is software development processes such as TDD / BDD
- Experience creating test plans and identifying risks
- Understanding of unit, integration, and e2e tests (and when to apply them)
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English communication skills
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with containerization technologies
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Knowledge in networking and network security protocols
- Work on a remote basis
- Full-time workload (40 hours per week)
- Interesting long-term project (1+ year)
- Project starts ASAP after approval
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!