We are looking for a Middle/Junior XSLT Developer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis
About the project:
The role requires a person who has a deep understanding of web service integration based on various technologies that utilize the HTTP protocol including: Name-Value Pairs, XML, JSON and SOAP.
As a member of our payment integration team, you should be passionate and knowledgeable about developing resilient web service integrations, which gracefully handle communication errors and defines retry strategies for common error scenarios.
Data transformation rules are created using XSLT by mapping between internal protocols and the upstream 3 rd party payment provider to normalize the request / response data. A strong understanding of abstraction and
encapsulation is important when working with web service integrations to payment providers. The XSL Stylesheets are executed by our java based Enterprise Service Bus, which is using Docker to run both locally and in Kubernetes.
We are looking for data processing engineers to create data connector modules for integration with Payment Service Providers.
● 1-3+ years of experience in PHP, Java, .NET, or Front-end frameworks like Angular
● Hands-on experience with XSLT 1.0 & 2.0
● Strong understanding of the HTTP 1.0, 1.1 & 2.0
● Ability to analyze PSP APIs and suggest integration solutions
● experience working with web service integrations using Name-Value Pairs, JSON, SOAP & XML
● experience with JUnit test cases for XSLT
● experience running applications in Docker using Docker Compose
Intermediate+ English level
- Full-time on remote basis
- Project starts _asap
- Duration of engagement - long term 9+ months
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
Contact me to get more details -
- at Skype: live:os_900
- or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or telegram: @Oksana_solo
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!