We are looking for Senior Documentation Engineer to join our client’s team on subcontract basis.
About the project:
Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes. The target audience is more than 1 billion of consumers around the globe.
Mission is to help client with engineering of comprehensive software ecosystem for a game-changing IoT product on the margin of innovative consumer experience and cutting-edge technology. Our teams are involved in engineering of core platform components for best in class eCommerce, Digital Marketing and IoT solutions.
As a member of the Integration platform team, you will collaborate with software development teams and other organization departments. This is a senior position that presupposes consulting, information design, content structure, and review.
What we definitely expect from you:
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- 3-year experience in documentation development proven with your writing portfolio
- Hands-on experience in the industry-standard authoring tools (DITA, MadCap, RoboHelp, Office suite), diagramming and screen capturing tools to deliver content across mobile, web, desktop, and print
- Solid experience in managing content in Confluence
- Analytical thinking and content architecture skills
- Strong drafting, copy editing and proofreading expertise
- Solid knowledge of key technical publication style manuals
- Perfect interviewing, time management and multitasking skills
- Fast learner capable of acquiring new expertise
- Good understanding of IT company business processes, SDLC, and DDLC will be a plus
- Deliver quality documentation that spans API documentation, developer guides, release notes, user guides, help systems, success stories, newsletters, blog posts, policies, standards, FAQs, and how-tos
- Deep understanding of APIs, SDKs, and application design principles
- Estimate and review documentation deliverables
- Work closely with SMEs to ensure the content top accuracy and quality
- Design graphics and diagrams to simplify complicated concepts
- Deliver clear localization-friendly UI text
- Contribute to polishing documentation according to standards, practices, and procedures
- Part-time workload on remote basis
- Project starts ASAP after approval
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
Contact me to get more details:
If this sounds like you, we'd welcome your application!