We are looking for a Middle/Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
This is the premier platform for artists, producers, and songwriters to buy, license or sell beats, acapella, demos, samples, and loops. Is the premier global marketplace that connects the music creator community with record labels, music publishers, film & tv, brands, content creators, and independent artists. It is also building powerful business tools, creating educational content, and sourcing industry opportunities to empower music creatives at every level.
- 5-8 years of development experience
- Expert understanding of React, Node.js, NextJS
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Shopify APIs
- Experience with Docker
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Expert understanding of asynchronous requests handling partial page updates, etc.
- Expert understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Experience managing projects and small teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate+
Nice to have:
- Experience with audio libraries
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes from Figma to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 4+ months
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!
Contact me to get more details at email@example.com