We are looking for a Middle Full-stack Developer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Briefly about the client:
We are a specialist Data and Digital Transformation consultancy focused on supporting our clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmers. Our aim is to ensure we deliver value from our client’s data using innovative approaches that improve their data capabilities, analytics, and data governance.
With demand for our services from our clients at an all-time high and continuous growth and success within our market sector, we are embarking on a major recruitment drive and are keen to recruit a talented Full Stack Developer to join our project delivery team.
We are working for a high-profile client, analyzing their existing processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimize these processes, and developing solutions to deliver service improvements to them.
This position offers a prosperous future. We believe that our people are what makes us the company we are. We adopt a partnership model, ensuring that we all share in the success of the business. With only 4 levels in our hierarchy between Consultant to Partner, everyone is empowered to have a positive influence on the way we do things. A chance for you to grow your career with us, whilst we scale up our business.
We support our employees progress through their careers, by offering to fund training programs to help you upskill yourself.
The chance to work in a supportive and growth-focused environment and learn from senior subject matter experts whilst also securing a competitive salary and excellent bonus and benefits package.
The chance to work at the forefront of the latest technologies and innovations, on cutting-edge projects and programs that will allow you the autonomy to work independently.
To be part of a team that embraces the strengths of diversity and inclusion. A collaborative outlook where your voice and ideas are always heard.
A platform that will support and allow you to push your own ideas to deliver on projects successfully.
We believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desks. We promote a good work/life balance for all our staff and welcome discussions about flexible working.
- Build accessible user interfaces, both in prototype and production environments. These interfaces must work across multiple devices and browsers
- You will take responsibility for the quality of code you produce by ensuring a high level of unit test coverage as well as assisting and writing journey tests in partnership with the team QAs
- Your responsibilities will include the development and maintenance of production code
- Follow TDD principles and be responsible for the operational stability and resilience of the products you build. You’ll place an emphasis on assurance automation and CI/CD principles to deliver quality outcomes in line industry best-practice
Successful candidates should have:
- Extensive experience working on relevant software engineer projects
- Good experience with React.JS
- Understanding of Typescript
- Experience with CSS frameworks (e.g. Sass, Less)
- Strong understanding and experience of Spring Boot
- Microservices based architecture experience
- Good knowledge of REST
- SQL and NoSQL experience MySQL/ SQLServer /MongoDB
- Webserver configs (e.g. Nginx, Apache)
- Test frameworks
- Application security (OWASP)
- Agile/Scrum - Ideally SAFe experience
- Jira and Confluence
Capable of working with challenging stakeholders and developers, able to negotiate and drive your ideas forward
Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to build strong relationships that will be critical for the success of this role
At least Upper-Intermediate English communication skills
Will be an advantage:
- Establishing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Event-Driven architecture knowledge
- Database design
- Kubernetes experience
Work on a remote basis
Full-time workload (40 hours per week)
Long-term assignment (6+ months)
Project starts ASAP after approval
Time Zone - UK