We are looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Coach (Munich/Germany) to join our client's team for a subcontract project.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master/Agile Coach to join our development teams on a temporary basis to stabilize agile practices and enable the team to take this over internally and become self-organized. This role is expected to be hands-on, especially in the beginning phase with each team, and then switch to a coaching phase as the team takes on the Scrum Master role internally.
Project contains 7 development teams, varying in size from 3 to 9 people. Teams include roles of Business Analyst, Software Architect, Software Engineer and Quality Engineers.
● Establish and enhance excellent agile practices in our Product Delivery teams, using the principles of Scrum, KanBan and Scaled Agile.
● All development teams use common scrum/agile practices to organize work and make it transparent to team members and leadership
● Improve team spirit and collaboration by applying agile principles
● Act as Scrum Master for 1-3 scrum teams at a time
● Setup and attend all Scrum/Agile ceremonies for each team
● Setup and improve Jira Scrum/Kanban boards
● Gather and implement improvements, after discussion with Product Delivery Leadership
● Train scrum masters within teams
● Create scrum master community across Product Delivery to share practices and ensure consistency
● Utilize Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) and associated plugins (Big Picture) to efficiently collaborate and make work visible
● Establish a common approach to capacity planning
● Establish a common approach to achieving high level estimates
● Look for opportunities to implement scaled Agile principles
Requirements (Hard skills requirements):
● Advanced English verbal and written communication skills.
● Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies.
● Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques.
● Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches.
● Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA & Confluence).
● Knowledge of prototyping tools. IT industry experience: 3 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad.
● Experience in business analysis: 3 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production.
● Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more.
● Experience with API, data modelling and mapping, system integration
Desirable (Hard skills)
● Exceptional Scrum and Agile experience, with multiple teams working on inter-dependent deliveries
● Previous experience as member of a development team, whether as a developer, business analyst, or tester
● Very good experience with Jira and Confluence
● Practiced leadership managing delivery teams, in order to advise leaders how they can incorporate agile practices into the leadership role
Location: Munich is the only location, as the candidate should have to be present at the office most of the time for workshops and training etc.
- Full-time on a remote basis
- The project starts _ asap
- Duration of engagement -3 months
- Worthy reward based on your skills and experience
Contact me to get more details:
- at Skype: live:os_900
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telegram: @Oksana_solo
We'd welcome your application!