We are looking for Senior CRM Integration Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
The project is driven by a purpose: Creating mutual understanding through language. This means building an ecosystem of language learning offerings that helps people connect across cultures. Project for Business provide users with the most effective solution to be able to communicate with real people, in real situations. The key is a blend of humanity and technology. More than 60,000 lessons across 14 languages are hand-crafted by 180+ linguists, with user behaviours continuously analysed to shape and tweak the learner experience. And it works: Studies with Yale University, City University of New York and Michigan State University prove its effectiveness. From headquarters in Berlin and New York, 750 people from more than 65 nationalities represent all the differences that make humans unique. The project is the most profitable language learning app worldwide, with more than 10 million subscriptions sold
- Sound understanding of CRM-related business processes
- Engineering experience with a number of CRM-platforms (incl. Emarsys) integration and configuration. Must-have!
- Strong knowledge of ETL, RESTful API and other data integration approaches
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate+
Nice to have:
- Experience of building solutions using Microservices and Event Driven serverless Architecture based on AWS services (preferably Kinesis, S3, Lambda)
- Experience with CDP
- Hands-on experience with DWH engineering (preferably Snowflake)
- Hands-on experience with Github and Terraform
- Hands-on experience with Databricks
- Develop and maintaining various integrations between Emarsys and external data sources (microservices, data lakes, DWHs, 3rd party SaaS platforms)
- Build up expertise of managing Emarsys platform and provide guidelines to other teams
- Share the knowledge on CRM integration within the across key stakeholders
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 6+ months
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!