We are looking for a Senior Data Analytic to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
A proven analytics professional, you'll be an outstanding problem solver, inquisitive and excellent with technology. You'll be executing data analytics projects that are varied in nature and demand a wide spectrum of skills from data manipulation through to data visualisation. Possessing a passion for working with data, you’ll be detail-orientated and methodical. Whilst existing knowledge of multiple analytical tools is not a prerequisite, self-motivation to learn and an ambition to become an expert in applying such technologies will be essential.
As this role requires working within analytics project teams and a wide range of functional business partners, you’ll need to be an excellent team member with an ability to build trust and to clearly and simply communicate the complex. You'll be supporting junior team members with tools and technology of the trade; therefore, you’ll also need confidence in your own ability and you’ll need to be a good coach.
- Experience within a technology consulting practice or an existing data analytics team.
- Experience in BigQuery, Tableau, Excel, Python, and R
- Knowledge of established data analytics tools and processes
- Coding experience
- Degree in operational research, mathematics, physics, computer science, or a similar discipline.
- Experience in the development of analytics solutions in a range of technologies
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- Location - Europe (with a possibility of travel to UK; candidate will need to be able to travel to UK - at least first 2-3 weeks are supposed to be onsite, later on the remote work from a different location should be okay with maybe some occasional business trip)
- Mergers and Acquisitions. Joint venture projects. Technology sharing. External sales of components or systems. These are the sorts of business opportunities that our Corporate Strategy team identifies and develops.
- You'll be taking up a role within the Analytics Centre of Excellence, a newly formed team, within a wider Transformation function.
- This is an opportunity to become an integral member of the Analytics team in its current embryonic stages and which is estimated to grow to a team of over 40 analytics professionals by late 2017.
- A natural problem solver, you'll be involved in various programmes across the business, solving the most complex analytics problems.
- You'll be responsible for delivery of analytics tasks and development of analytics models to agreed timetables and resolving or escalating risks.
- Utilising your excellent communications skills, you'll be liaising with stakeholders from across the business to drive change and business value through analytics.
- You'll also be implementing an ethos of best practice and continuous improvement within the Data Analytics team.
- You'll mentor junior team members and deliver analytics training.
- You’ll be tasked with seeking new solutions to problem solving and taking responsibility for continually developing the analytics skills within the team and larger business.
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 6+ months
- Rate - worthy reward based on your skills and experience
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!