We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
It is digital, data, and AI consultancy that provides artificial intelligence and advanced data analytics services.
It is the strategic partner of Emerton for its Advanced Data Analytics and AI activities, created by experienced partners in both data science & AI and management consulting sectors.
It provides premium data science and AI services, helping companies use data to drive decisions, create impact and transform businesses. We empower organizations to become data-driven by providing first-class skills, advisory solutions and make-it-happen support.
We develop innovative approaches and tailored solutions to address complex problems and generate impact. We also help corporations design their data strategies to develop a competitive edge and to transform their businesses from topline to bottom line.
Team: 2 FE, 2 DevOps, 1 Lead
Tech Stack: Kubernets, rook, ceph, Rancher, Argo, Gitlab, Helm, AWS, Docker, Openstack
- 4+ years of DevOps experience and knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Experience configuring and administering cloud services (Amazon Cloud)
- Fundamental knowledge of basic AWS services
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management
- Deep understanding of Docker orchestration tools
- Experience in designing and building complex solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- Infrastructure automation
- Maintaining Kubernetes cluster
- Maintaining French cloud
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 3+ month
- Interviewing process - 1. Tech scrining; 2. Client interview.
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!