We are looking for Senior Android Developer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
An extra Android developer is needed to help at the beginning (at least) to create a framework for the SDK, to create the foundation of the code and probably also to help on the CI/release pipeline and to start a good Android/SDK project.
Project is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail. Project offers best-in-class in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science solutions that are fundamentally transforming how in-store retail data is being collected, viewed and analyzed. With Project, consumer goods manufacturers and retailers can improve product availability, reduce distribution gaps, identify category opportunities and increase their sales immediately.
Our unique technology uses a combination of image recognition, deep learning and data science to turn shelf images captured with mobile devices, fixed cameras or robots into real- time actionable insights. These recommendations and predictions not only help customers measure and monitor their in-store execution performance but also unlock revenue opportunities in the marketplace.
Project has been chosen globally as a strategic partner by over 175 clients in over 50 countries. Some of the world's top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel among others leverage Project globally to increase efficiency and business growth. Project is headquartered in Singapore with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America.
- 5+ years of Android apps development experience
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin programming language
- Strong knowledge of Java programming language
- Experience with Android APIs and Capabilities
- Excellent JetPack knowledge
- Communication with stakeholders and other product team members
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Experience with common Design Principles
- Experience with DI frameworks
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with common 3rd party libraries
- Experience with an app distribution process
- Experience with automated builds and CI
- Good knowledge of SOLID, KISS, DRY Principles
- Experience with VCS (git)
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English -Upper-Intermediate+
- Location - Ukraine
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience with Unit tests development
- Experience with CLI
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Develop native mobile applications for Android
- Create and maintaining architecture design and documentation
- New feature development
- Integrate mobile apps with web services
- Tests development
- Conduct code reviews
- Mentorship of junior and middle colleagues
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 3 months
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!