We are looking for a Software Graphics Engineer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Our client is at the forefront of updating the web graphics on the current gaming consoles we are all using today! They are currently looking for an experienced Software Graphics Engineer to join the team and make an impact from day one!
As a Software Graphics Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced environment, you will be involved in building a lightweight web browser from scratch to sit on the PlayStation network. You will be developing the browsers with the latest tools in the industry!
- Experienced with C and C++
- Experience with Shading specifically HLSL
- Experience with graphic designing for gaming consoles ideally PlayStation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Advanced
- Location - United States
- Assist with the development of WebGL that is written in C and C++
- Assist with the shading in HLSL
- Assist with the entire graphic stack of the project
- Assist with the graphics for the consoles
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - ASAP
- Duration - 3+ months
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!