We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
The global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Open Platform combines machine learning with global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, Romania, and Israel.
With the help of our products, our customers, manage the equipment on the edge remotely, collect data, and can define and execute analytics and reporting at scale, to draw actionable insights that allow them to innovate faster while optimizing their operating costs, maintenance, and uptime.
For an existing team we are searching for additional talents for a development of a large-scale enterprise software. While developing new features on the backend of the application you can enjoy a high degree of freedom. Your expertise and knowledge will be important. A part of this project is also the necessary maintenance (up to 30% max). We expect you to come to our clients office in Cluj at least 1-2 times a week to meet the team and work together.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- 4-5+ years of experience with application development using the C# .NET framework
- Experience with relational database (SQL/Vertica)
- Experience with Desktop application development
- Experience in multithreading (TPL, async functions)
- Experience in large-scale enterprise software development (Monolith architecture)
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Development, Architecture, and Design
- Experience in ASP.NET
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate+
- Location - Cluj, Romania
- Timesheet - should visit the office 1-2 times per week
Nice to have:
- .NET core experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with performance improvement
- You will be responsible for end-to-end feature development on our enterprise BI solutions
- You will design & develop new and challenging features as part of a dynamic and tech-savvy team
- You will work in big data environments using cutting-edge technologies
- You will be responsible for all development phases including design, implementation, quality, delivery, and maintenance
- You will be a part of a team that believes and adheres to the following:
- Clean Code
- SOLID principles
- TDD or equivalent
- Agile as a methodology
- You will work on mission-critical features that will have a huge impact on the functioning of global semiconductor manufacturing
- You will be responsible for identifying performance bottlenecks and ensuring that our code keeps to the most optimal standards
- The full-time workload on a remote basis
- Start - March 1, 2023
- Duration - 6+ months
- Rate - worthy reward based on your skills and experience
- Interview - 1. Tech interview; 2. Client interview (approx. 2 hours)
If you think you are the right person, we'd welcome your application!